How important are promotional products?
Promotional products should be considered as primary items in your marketing budget and should not be considered as extra expenses. Their marketing and advertising potential is enormous and if utilised properly, their marketing returns are huge.
Promotional products are available for every budget and their impression is long-lasting and readily measurable.
The most important thing to consider when purchasing promotional products is what sort of image you’re trying to portray about your company. Don’t get caught in the trap of giving away a cheap item, simply because you don’t think the returns will be high. By giving away a high quality item, you are also sending the message to potential clients that they are worth your money.
Choose a promotional product that portrays an accurate representation of your brand.
Why Mouse Mats are the best promotional product!
- Price: Promotional mouse pads are quite inexpensive, especially when compared to how often your customers will actually use them. Other less expensive items may be your cup of tea, but often, these items are thrown away with the trash after only a day or two. In fact, some may never make it home from the conference or event. A mouse mat is inexpensive enough to hand out, and they are an efficient use of the money in your advertising budget.
- Usability: Mouse mats are, after all, functional. According to the 2006 Australian Census, 75% of Australians use a computer at home, and 94% of businesses use a computer, and all computers need a mouse mat! That's a large market for you to capitalise on!
- Storage: Most people forget to consider that storing promotional items can take up a lot of room. Because mouse mats are thin and flexible, they can be stored in less space than it would take to store, for example, mugs or cups. Mouse pads also travel well. You don’t have to worry about losing money because you’ve dropped a box of mouse mats and they broke. For this reason, shipping may be less expensive too!
- Wide Practicality: Mouse pads work for just about anyone. If you want to create a gift basket for your employees around the holidays, a mouse mat can be included. If you want a promotional item that can be given to clients who open new accounts, mouse pads are nice sized gifts and can be easily incorporated into information packs. Mouse mats are even cheap enough and small enough to give as free gifts at events like conferences and trade shows.
- Multiple Choices: With mouse pads, you are limited only by your imagination. You can choose the colours, design there are even different shapes to choose from. Go over your options carefully to make sure that you’re getting exactly what you want. If possible, look at samples from the promotional product company before you purchase.
Contact us to see why our mouse mat is the best!